The RTS solution differs from the traditional in-house solutions which require high starting costs and require expensive specialist staff to maintain.
RTS Video Conferencing Managed Services are cloud based, meaning we take all the technical headaches, leaving you with exceptional business quality video at an affordable price.
Why video conferencing?
Because video conferencing allows you to communicate face to face, securely, in high definition, wherever you are, making your company agile, mobile, collaborative and productive.
Build closer relationships
More face to face contact is a means of building closer business and consumer relationships. Using video is the best approach to improve communications both inside and outside your organisation.
Boost profitability & teamwork
With collaborative video communications, things simply happen faster, reducing time to market and maximising every meeting. The internal benefits of video conferencing enhance performance and competitiveness and allow companies to adapt quickly to change.
Improve that work and life balance
The flexibility to work from home, remotely, or on the move means greater wellbeing and a happier, more productive workforce. In turn, improving your ability to retain and attract new generations of workers who are used to collaborative technologies.
Drive business growth
Using video minimises the need for local and international travel, saving both time and money, whilst also reducing your carbon footprint. Our services are offered at market beating rates, delivering an immediate and measurable return on investment.
What do RTS offer for Video Conferencing Managed Services?
Multi-seat Secure Meeting Rooms
Whether you need to attend a monthly meeting, or want an impromptu discussion with a client – our virtual meeting rooms are there at the click of a button. A concierge service can be provided at your request.
With our video conferencing managed services we can connect you to anyone, inside or outside of your business, as long as they are using a standards based video device (that’s almost all of them by the way).
We believe you shouldn’t be punished for the amount of times you use video. All of our packages are unlimited, meaning one predictable monthly cost with no hidden charges.
Your day is busy enough without having to worry about whether your video service is booked or not. One of the most important aspects of communicating is the spontaneous nature of it. That’s why RTS don’t require you to book you calls – just click and go.
RTS won’t just leave you on your own with your new video service. RTS have got your back and we provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support.
Real-time Activity Reporting
We monitor the quality and quantity of video calls through our network in real-time, helping you get the most from your video investments, and helping us ensure you enjoy constant high definition video quality. If there are any unexpected call quality problems, we’ll know straight away, and we’ll work with you to resolve any issues, delivering the highest standard of customer support possible.
The ability to share documents on screen is a must have for effective collaboration. This service comes as standard in all packages.
HD Quality 24 – 7
Your business might have the highest quality video equipment, but without the proper means to connect your device, you will be stuck with a less than perfect solution. The RTS service grants you High Definition quality calls available to whenever you need them.
As a leader in providing technically complex, high-end corporate and public sector AV services, our clients depend on our expertise and unfailing ability to provide high-end audiovisual equipment and service that works right every time.
Every venue and every event has unique AV requirements and characteristics. That’s why each AV project we undertake is treated as bespoke. Our clients also require confidentiality and security, and that’s what RTS provide every time.
What we do
We recommend, plan, design, build and set up all aspects of our clients’ AV including the staging, projection screens, audio equipment, video streams, live mixing and engineering, as well as simultaneous interpretation and translation for multi-lingual conferences.
The best way to find out how we can assist with your event, conference or concert is to call us for an informal discussion. We’re on 0844 800 6440.
We’re always happy to provide our recommendations and advice. We’re used to working speedily under time-sensitive deadlines, so don’t be afraid to call on us if you’re stuck.
Audiovisual experience matters
We regularly provide high-definition audio-visual equipment and support for high profile legal cases, inquiries and hearings. These projects demand a high level of attention to detail, quality in setup and a level of bespoke planning and operational logistics to ensure that security and privacy are upheld at all times.
It is this experience that allows us to offer such a high level of professional advice and service to all our clients, whether they need a desktop video conference installation for regular meetings with overseas co-workers, or a temporary web stream of their corporate event created to broadcast to their teams around the world.
Our Clients in this area
MK Dons Football Club
Royal Courts of Justice
The Lalit Hotel - London
PGA European Tour
Crown Prosecution Service
Warner Brother Studios
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Justice
RTS begins journey to gain ISO 27001 accreditation
ISO 27001 information security management systems certification will provide RTS with a framework for creating an information security management system which identifies the real risks to our organisation and ensures that RTS have the controls in place to mitigate and manage those risks.
At RTS, excellence comes as standard. Our ISO certification demonstrates our commitment to quality and environmental management and – to help make sure our installations are as good as they can be – RTS have teamed up with the manufacturers of the best AV hardware and consumables available. We are vendor agnostic, offering AV solutions which are right for the customer. We have no sales targets to hit and ensure a customer focused experience.
Crown Commercial Service Supplier.
RTS supplies audio visual services and support to the Crown Commercial Service within several framework agreements.
Security Clearances. All of our technical staff holds a valid SC security clearance. This makes RTS both highly unique and a trustworthy partner for any project where sensitive information is involved.
ISO 9001:2015. This relates to quality management and our certificate means that RTS have proven that they can meet the needs of their customers as well as statutory and regulatory requirements relating to services. RTS has been granted this certification by BM Trada and is externally audited on an annual basis.
Our ISO 14001:2015 certification means that RTS have proven our commitment to the environment by reducing our waste and minimising our effect on the environment. Since being granted ISO 14001:2015, we have reduced our electrical consumption by 45% and we are currently examining ways to reduce our vehicle emissions. RTS has been granted this certification by BM Trada and RTS is externally audited on an annual basis.
Member of Avixa (formerly InfoComm International). Avixa is the global trade association for the commercial AV industry. Being an Avixa member means that RTS belongs to the premier organisation committed to furthering the professionalism of the audiovisual industry.
Why Choose RTS?
There are many reasons to work with RTS, not just our wide-ranging experience and expertise. Here are a few points that are hard to ignore.
- RTS staff are knowledgeableRTS has been handling AV for clients since 1996 and many members of the team have been working in AV since 1990. We have worked in hundreds of locations around London, the UK and internationally and it is this experience that gives us the knowledge we need to know exactly what will work best in any given situation.
- RTS is capable of rapid responseAlthough RTS like to plan and stage the technology for events, many clients call on RTS because they know that we are used to working to tight time-scales and accommodating last-minute arrangements. RTS have all the equipment and people ready to go at a moment’s notice and will be there when you need us.
- RTS deliver a professional, friendly serviceRTS is proud of the professional advice and the friendly service we provide. We’re happy to answer questions and give our best advice even before we begin working with new clients. While we love technology and keep up with new advances in equipment, we know that event organisers and project managers just want the job done. That’s why we are always clear about what the right solution is and what is needed to produce the highest quality results for the audience as well as the budget.
- RTS work within your budgetRTS is sensitive to the budgetary constraints of all sizes of organisations and businesses, including charities. High-quality audio-visual equipment and support doesn’t have to be expensive and we always aim to provide the very best service at a cost that’s affordable, no matter who it’s for.
- All RTS staff are security-clearedWhile not all clients require this, we are often asked to provide video and audio equipment and services to Government departments, courtrooms, the judiciary and others that require a high degree of security and privacy. All our staff, including non-technical staff, have the necessary security clearances. This is one of the reasons we handle everything in-house and won’t sub-contract any of our work, unlike many other AV companies.
- RTS have courtroom experienceRTS is an approved supplier to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) Framework for the Electronic Preparation and Presentation of Evidence. This framework formalises the reputation and expertise that we have gained from working with the judiciary in courtrooms and at inquests around the country. You can read about our work with the inquest into the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al-Fayed in the Legal Technology Journal (issue 10 Aug 08).
- RTS is dependableThis is consistently mentioned in feedback from our clients and it is something we take great pride in. RTS understand how important your event, conference, meeting or case is and we always ensure that we are available to answer your questions prior to (and on) the day. We’ll just ‘get on with it’ so you can focus on your guests, delegates, speakers and the event itself.
- RTS is frequently recommendedThe majority of our work and new clients come from the recommendations of others. We’re happy about this, because it means we’re conducting ourselves and the business in the right way.
- RTS is ISO certifiedRTS is committed to sound business and environmental practices and are proud to hold certification from UKAS for both ISO 9001 Quality Management standards and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standards.
- RTS exceed expectationsOur success comes from the success of our clients. That’s why we always provide the very best advice and service on every project. We’re always happy to answer questions and provide advice, even before we start working together. It’s just how we do business.
Are you looking for Rock Solid AV advice?
Talk to us first
When you need audio or visual equipment or AV support for your event, you can depend on us to always give you the very best audiovisual advice and service.
RTS offers AV equipment leasing options for the audio visual, lighting, sound and broadcast industries. Contact us for more details.