In December 2014, representatives from more than 50 countries gathered in London for the #WePROTECT Children Online summit, the purpose of this conference was to work towards stamping out online child sexual abuse.
The impact of child abuse, both in its physical and online forms continues to be one of the most reprehensible problems of society. With the rise of the internet age, physical forms of abuse and exploitation have migrated online, and countless images are embedded and available for viewing on the internet.
Delegates gathered with the aim of coordinating a “global response”, which could specifically tackle this proliferation of child sexual abuse material in circulation today.
RTS provided the following technical services for this high profile two day event:
- Full audio and visual production including branded backdrop, staging, branded stage furniture, radio microphones, presentation and video playback.
- Translation of multiple languages offered to over 250 delegates
- AV distribution and live relay of main auditorium to translations booths
- AV distribution and live relay of conference to over-spill rooms around the venue
- Live broadcast feeds to international broadcasters