On the 19th July 2014, the UK government hosted #YouthforChange, an event developed by young people for young people to ignite action around girls’ rights and strengthen young people as leaders of the future.
Views from the #YouthforChange event were fed into the Girl Summit 2014 to ensure the voices of young people were represented on these issues. “Over 200 young people from around the UK and abroad attended the event, Key Speakers at the Youth For Change Event included Home Secretary Theresa May, International Development Secretary Justine Greening, Unicef Goodwill Ambassador Hannah Godefa and Precious Simba Founder of the Girls Development Initiative, a girls’ empowerment organisation based in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.”
Event Management Services provided by RTS
From initial project brief to completion we worked closely with the DFID Youth For Change event team to deliver an event that surpassed client expectations.
- Complete event management
- Main conference room AV set-up with branded backdrop, staging, main audio mix sent to in-house sound system operated by RTS technicians, presentation and video playback.
- Live show direction incorporating 2 manned HD-SDI cameras, video playback and speakers’ presentations
- Multi-point video conferencing to DFID offices worldwide
- Live web stream with VOD (Video on demand)