RTS has recently added 3 x BD30AV-HD Video Delay Lines to our ever-expanding list of broadcast hire equipment.
The BD30AV-HD Video Delay is the highest broadcasting quality solid-state video audio delay line without data compression which is separated into HD & SD series.
The BD30AV-HD Video delay series is compatible with all formats of video and audio signals including high definition HD-SDI and standard definition SD-SDI signals input and output. It could be easily used in the high definition live show programming and On-Air TV broadcasting environments from the unwanted parts.
The maximum delay time of BD30AV-HD Video Delay series is up to 60 seconds for the HD-SDI video format, in the meantime 300 seconds delay time as the maximum for the SD-SDI video format.
Features and Specifications
- Up to 60 seconds’ delay for the HD-SDI signal as the additional options. 30 seconds’ delay are available in each standard model
- Compatible with SMPTE 292M (1.485Gbps) – 1080i/60/59.94/50, 1080p/24/23.98(sF), 720p/60/59.94/50
- Compatible with SMPTE 372M (1.285Gbps) – 1080p/60/59.94/50
- Compatible with SMPTE 259M-c (270Mbps) – 525i/59.94, 625i/50
- Adjust the input video format automatically
- Up to 4 channel digital AES/EBU audio embedded signals supported as the options
- Digital high definition TBC, frame synchronizer and GenLock function built-in as the options
- De-embedded signal outputs for preview and program as the options
- Provides 1 channel HD/SD-SDI digital embedded signal input, 2 channels HD/SD-SDI embedded signal output for preview before delay, 2 channels HD/SD-SDI embedded signal for program output after delay
- Two Bypass modes for Bypass button and power off Bypass mode
- Gen lockable
Serial Digital Video Inputs
Video Standard: SMPTE 292M 1.485Gbps, 1080i/60/59.94/50, 1080p/24/23.98(sF), 720p/60/59.94/50, SMPTE 372M 1.285Gbps, 1080p/60/59.94/50, SMPTE 259M-c 270Mbps digital component, 525i/60, 625i/50
Number of Inputs: 1ea, BNC
Equalization: Automatic 100m @ 1.485Gb/s with Belden 1694, 25m when Bypass mode ON
Serial Digital Video Outputs
Video Standard: Same as inputs
Number of Outputs: BNC x 2 for Program outputs, BNC x 2 for Preview outputs before delay
Signal Level: 800mV ±10%
DC Offset: 0V ± 0.5V
Rise/Fall Time: < 270ps @ 1.485Gb/s; < 800ps @ 270Mb/s
Overshoot: < 10% of amplitude
Alignment Jitter: < 0.2UI at both 1.485Gb/s and 270Mb/s
Timing Jitter: < 0.4UI @ 1.485Gb/s; < 0.2UI @ 270Mb/s
Electrical & Mechanical
Power: 100 ~ 240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz, < 80W
Dimensions: 480 (W) x 44.5 (H) x 526 (D) mm