RTS have supplied a client with a tribunal recording system utilising encrypted wireless technology for the recording of internal tribunals and hearings. The system has been designed to be both portable and easy to use by non-technical staff who can travel nationwide to record HR meetings, hearings and tribunals.
The tribunal recording system allows up to 4 rechargeable tabletop wireless microphones to connect to the receiver, a laptop can be connected to securely record the meetings via USB. The system can be set up in minutes and is stored and operated from a large padded laptop bag.
The receiver can also be connected to a video conference system allowing cable-free microphones to be positioned on a boardroom table.
Tribunal Recording System features
- Receiver for a maximum of four wireless boundary microphones
- Wireless transmission in the world-wide approved frequency range of 2.4 GHz
- High noise immunity and safe against unauthorised listening due to Spread-Spectrum and 128-bit encryption key
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Low energy-consuming receiver
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE
Experienced in Digital Audio Recording
RTS have been responsible for supplying digital audio recording systems to public sector clients for many years and currently record over 100GB of audio weekly, as part of a contract for legal recording services.