RTS were approached to design, install and operate all audio visual and video conferencing solutions and to act as technical consultants for specialist communications technologies for the Baha Mousa Public Inquiry.
RTS were responsible for the following services at the Baha Mousa Inquiry;
- Initial setup of the Inquiry before premises were finalised, installation of email server, email accounts, IT infrastructure and office hardware.
- Design and installation of CAT5 data networking infrastructure for video conferencing, video and audio signals and presentation equipment.
- Installation of video screens for the presentation of video conferencing, electronic evidence and video replay.
- Installation and operation of PTZ ‘in-court’ video camera system.
- Installation and operation of translation equipment.
- Audio system design and installation within the Inquiry room and press and public area.
- Installation of satellite communications network for the Inquiry team.
- Onsite engineering and support for the duration of the Public Inquiry.
Public inquiry experience
RTS has been responsible for audiovisual installation, support and operation for many recent public inquiries over the years, including;
- The Leveson Inquiry
- The Baha Mousa Public Inquiry
- The Jean Charles De Menezes Coroners Inquest
- The Office Of Fair Trading High Street Bank Hearings
- Inquest into the death of Diana Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed
- The Hutton Inquiry
- The Southall Rail Crash Inquiry
- The BSE Inquiry